AGREEMENT BETWEEN USER AND Metal Roof Outlet
The Metal Roof Outlet Website is offered to you conditional on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Metal Roof Outlet reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Metal Roof Outlet Website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Metal Roof Outlet Website may contain links to other Websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Metal Roof Outlet and Metal Roof Outlet is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Metal Roof Outlet is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Metal Roof Outlet is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Metal Roof Outlet of the site or any association with its operators.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website, you warrant to Metal Roof Outlet that you will not use the Metal Roof Outlet Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Metal Roof Outlet Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Metal Roof Outlet Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Metal Roof Outlet Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Metal Roof Outlet Websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The Metal Roof Outlet Website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO Metal Roof Outlet OR POSTED AT ANY Metal Roof Outlet WEBSITE
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
SERVICE CONTACT : email@example.com
Metal Roof Outlet reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Metal Roof Outlet Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. GENERAL To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in King County, Washington, U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website. Use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Metal Roof Outlet as a result of this agreement or use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website. Metal Roof Outlet’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Metal Roof Outlet’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Metal Roof Outlet Website or information provided to or gathered by Metal Roof Outlet with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Metal Roof Outlet with respect to the Metal Roof Outlet Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Metal Roof Outlet with respect to the Metal Roof Outlet Website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES:
All contents of the Metal Roof Outlet Website are: Copyright 2014 by Metal Roof Outlet/DLD Roofing and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. See Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement.