Get the Look of Asphalt with a CF Shingle Metal RoofMarch 17, 2021 4:06 pm
CF Shingle: One of the most popular consumer choices across Ontario, is Metal Roof Outlet’s TILCOR Stone-Coated Steel, the Concealed Fastening (CF) Shingle.
Home owners get the heavy-duty performance of steel in a lightweight shingle that interlocks to conceal most of the fastening elements.
As a result, the CF Shingle actually protects itself, making roofs more durable than ever before.
The innovative design offers the usual benefits of a metal roof, including enhanced insulation and hurricane force wind resistance, but in a traditional shingle look.
Ontario home owners can feel confident installing CF Shingles with their hail resistant and Class 4 freeze/thaw resistance ratings.
The shingles are available in five colours: Charcoal Blend, Barkwood, Estate Grey, Arctic Grey and Oakwood.
Key Features of CF Shingle by TILCOR
● Noncombustible: Tilcor’s stone-coated steel shingles have a Class A fire rating
● UV protection: Textured finish provides additional protection thanks to natural stone granules embedded in an acrylic basecoat. A final clear acrylic over-glaze is applied then oven cured at
1200°C to create an extremely durable UV-resistant coating that can withstand the harshest environments across Canada.
● 50 Year Warranty: Shingles are backed by TILCOR’s 50-Year Weather Security Warranty
● Hurricane Resistant: CF Shingles are able to withstand hurricane-force winds of up to 190kph
● Interlocking System: Vibration-resistant interlocking system
● Lightweight: Easy installation
● Winter Weather Friendly: Snow & Freeze/Thaw Resistant
● Environmentally sustainable: Made of recyclable steel, you can minimize your carbon footprint without sacrificing style or performance when you choose TILCOR CF Shingles. The old asphalt
shingles stay in place and are not sent to disposal. (Some Ontario businesses accept asphalt roofing for reuse or recycle, for a fee. Otherwise, they are disposed of as garbage at the local
● Save Time & Money: Because their unique design also allows them to be easily installed over an existing asphalt roof, that saves time and money. There is no messy time-consuming removal of old shingles.
Do you have more questions or concerns on Tilcor’s CF Shingles in Ontario?
The Last Roof You Will Ever Need!Get a Quote
"Nice job, looks great. Work done in allotted time. Installers were conscientious and diligent."
"We were very impressed with the thoroughness of the installation. Our roof looks great and we’ve
NEW - Share Your Review or See How We're Doing!Customer Reviews